Monday 25 March 2019

NZ write

We have been part of NZ write. As part of this we had to write poems. An anagram had to be the title. Here are some of our poems. We are sending them to Nayland Primary School all the way in Nelson. We are excited to read their poems that they are sending us too.



Pride
Tiny green
black like a shark
as big as a lion
hairy like a dog
as little as an ant
SPIDER

Dino
I'm colossal
I like to scare
I'm as scary as a onkey
I like to roar
I am extinct
DINOSAUR

Prides
red midget
dark scary black sneaky
tiny like a dog
spooky like the dark
venomous web
SPIDER

Hairy
scary tiny
poisonous like a snake
as tiny as a fish
creepy like a dog
as big as a tarantula
SPIDER

Kye
ancient chrome
mini like an ant
as grimy as an old ca
mysterious like an alien
golden Eriee Copper
KEY

Beast
tiny black
as horrifying as a snake
black like my shorts
tiny like ants eyes
scary tiny creepy
SPIDER

No comments:

Post a Comment