Friday 9 February 2018

Ooblek slime!

We are learning to write a recount about a time we made ooblek slime
Ingredients:
Cornstarch
Water
Food colouring
Ice creme container
Cups or jugs
On Friday the 9th of February  we Made some oobleck. The first thing we had to do is we grabbed the cornstarch and put the food colouring in the cornstarch. Then we put the water in the cornstarh with the food colouring. Next we mixed it together and it turned green and when I touched it it felt like glue that was dry and then it was wet. It was a solid then a liquid. That is it and it was fun.
The end
Written by Jonathan

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 6,
    My name is Tania and I am going to be checking out your blog this term as part of Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. I am excited that I will be able to see your learning on your class blog. It isgGreat to see photos of you having so much fun with ooblek! Slime seems to be a HUGE favourite at the moment with so many kids and adults too! My nieces LOVE slime and I have helped them make it - I love the squishy feel. It's interesting that the same mixture can be a solid and a liquid. Thanks for sharing your story Jonathan. Have any of you made slime at home with other recipes?
    Ngā manaakitanga
    Tania

    ReplyDelete